Small business owners are facing immediate challenges in Health Care Reform and new Qualified Plan Regulations. If you are a business owner, these complimentary financial workshops are not to be missed! Come and learn how to navigate a minefield of rules and regulations that can affect your business.
Health Care Reform Legislation
What does it mean to my company and employees? When will it impact my business? What can I do about it?
Gary Helm, Director of Employee Benefits with Bearance Management Group — a leader in property and casualty, surety bonds and employee benefits insurance — will provide strategic insight and counsel into Heath Care Reform and your business.
- What do the new laws mean to your employees and their coverage?
- How to prepare for open enrollment and the implementation of requirements scheduled to take effect for your next plan year.
- Put in place a mechanism to track the value of employer-provided coverage so you can report it on W-2s.
- Experience a Health Care Reform Benefit Cost Analysis.
- Determine whether pooling with other employers may benefit your organization.
Successful Qualified Plan Design Amidst New Regulations
Juhl Stoesz, Associate Counsel, and Jason Bolstad, Consultant, at TSC, Inc — the largest independent retirement plan administration firm in the Upper Midwest — will guide you through the myriad of new regulations in retirement plan compliance and fiduciary responsibilities.
- What are the issues being addressed by the disclosure initiatives?
- Who is impacted by the disclosure initiatives & what do the disclosure initiatives require?
- What is the regulatory framework?
- When do the requirements need to be met & what are the timing requirements for the disclosures?
- Plan design to maximize benefits for key employees.
- Assisting you in providing to your employees the wherewithal to retire.
Tuesday, October 2: 10:00 – 11:30 a.m. at Rush Creek Golf Club
Thursday, October 4: 4:00 – 5:30 p.m. at Golden Valley Country Club
Tuesday, October 9: 4:00 – 5:30 p.m. at The St. Paul Grille
Registration: Space is limited so register today! Contact Amanda J. Johnson at 952-258-5260 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsored by: Payroll Control Systems, Bearence Management Group, StoneCreek Financial and TSC.
Marketing Sponsor: Marketing Mavericks
Legal Disclaimer: This article is intended for informational purposes only and by no means should replace or substitute other legal documents (governmental or non-governmental) reflecting similar content or advice. If you have any questions concerning your situation or the information provided, please consult with an attorney, CPA or HR Professional.
Securities products offered through New England Securities Corp (NES), (member FINRA/SIPC). Stone Creek Financial is not affiliated with NES. NES nor StoneCreek Financial provide tax or legal guidance. Please contact your tax advisor or attorney for such guidance. 301 Carlson Parkway, Suite 300 Minnetonka, MN 55305. Payroll Control Systems, Bearence Management Group and TSC, Inc. are not affiliated with StoneCreek Financial and are solely responsible for the information provided.